• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] X-Men, Tomb, UF, MTU, Star Wars, Beatles Romance Covers, Skaar, Falcon, TMNT, Aliens, Eerie: THREAD CLOSES Sunday, April 18th @ 9:00pm EST; 10% OFF Remaining Raw Books, Slab Prices Reduced
3 3

234 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, habsfan1 said:

lol Wow...I am on the right side of this.  My internet upgrade paid off!

I was going to take it then somehow I looked back at the scan that cost me few seconds.  Congratulations.  I was going to improve it with my pressing machine. Oh well.

2 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

Well, I am German/Irish. This is what I found in Google - https://liturgyguy.com/2013/07/30/mea-culpa-mea-culpa-mea-maxima-culpa/

My mistake.....actually:

Michael Gary Scott was born on March 15, 1965[8] in Scranton, Pennsylvania. He came from a relatively difficult childhood of loneliness. Michael had some trouble with his early education, shown in "Dunder Mifflin Infinity" as Michael tells the camera crew he was held back from second grade. In "Diversity Day", Michael claims to be of English, Irish, German, and Scottish ancestry. He also claims to be "two-fifteenths" Native American. 

20 minutes ago, mrbarlint said:

My mistake.....actually:

Michael Gary Scott was born on March 15, 1965[8] in Scranton, Pennsylvania. He came from a relatively difficult childhood of loneliness. Michael had some trouble with his early education, shown in "Dunder Mifflin Infinity" as Michael tells the camera crew he was held back from second grade. In "Diversity Day", Michael claims to be of English, Irish, German, and Scottish ancestry. He also claims to be "two-fifteenths" Native American. 

Interesting story. I am only one year and 8 days older than him. I had a severe deprived language that was about 7 year delay in my English until I learned my ASL (American Sign Language) then finally understood English at 8 years old.  All of my elementary hearing impaired program teachers were big failure badly. I had to learn on my own. I am not alone. My classmates didn't do well in schools (they suffered throughout) and I went to the college then got my degree. Today, it's much better than 50 years ago.

Edited by JollyComics