• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 Lot - GI Joe 154 and 149 (CLOSED)

9 posts in this topic

Form of Payment = Paypal.

Shipping via USPS at $10.  CONUS only.

Shipping will fall to Mon or Tues due to my work schedule.  Means these won't ship until next week.  

No returns.  If you have a question, PM me and I’ll do my best to answer.

Claims in the thread primarily take priority over PM.

Nobody from the bad Lists.  

Edited by followtheleader
Closed

GI Joe 149:

Great Baroness and Cobra Commander cover.

Really been on the rise the past few weeks. 

Sharp book; has a color spine break. 

GI Joe 154: 

2nd to last issue; oddly hotter than 155?!?! 

Guess people care that the insert is present; it is (Wolverine and Spider-man ordering forms inside).

Has multiple non-color breaking spine bends.  Also appears to be a print or shipping defect by the Marvel logo at the top; small piece is bent over. 

Print run on both were very low.

$175

2 hours ago, miraclemet said:

1. what's the quarter doing? 
2. does the buyer also get the quarter?

GLWTS!

For #1, Just something ole' Followtheleader adds to his pics; started that this year.  

Kind of denotes it isn't a pic I stole from the I-Net, but from the actual book for sale.  

For #2, that quarter will never leave this death grip.  I'm poor.  Unless I'm thirsty for a soda.  

Patrick 

On 4/16/2021 at 12:18 PM, followtheleader said:

For #1, Just something ole' Followtheleader adds to his pics; started that this year.  

Kind of denotes it isn't a pic I stole from the I-Net, but from the actual book for sale.  

For #2, that quarter will never leave this death grip.  I'm poor.  Unless I'm thirsty for a soda.  

Patrick 

We trust you. But what if the coin is covering a booger or pellet gun hole? I once bought a book that had a big price tag and I stupidly did not take it out of the bag. The price tag was covering a stain! I cannot believe how stupid i was in 1993-95 not inspecting books carefully.

Edited by the blob