• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Highly concerned
1 1

12 posts in this topic

I don't know what's going on like most people with shipping and receiving but I have a concerning situation.

My 1st submission was shipped on March 28th, then it "arrived at post office" on April 2nd but has not been marked as received on CGC website and has not been labeled "delivered" on the USPS tracking website neither...

My 2nd submission was "shipped" on April 13th, then it "arrived at post office", marked as "ready for pickup", and marked "delivered" all on April 15th. It's also marked as "received" on the CGC website...

As you can see,  I'm very concerned about that 1st submission as it has not been marked as delivered or received on either website yet. I guess my main question here is that if this is a normal thing or should I start contacting USPS regarding my package?

3 minutes ago, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

I don't know what's going on like most people with shipping and receiving but I have a concerning situation.

My 1st submission was shipped on March 28th, then it "arrived at post office" on April 2nd but has not been marked as received on CGC website and has not been labeled "delivered" on the USPS tracking website neither...

My 2nd submission was "shipped" on April 13th, then it "arrived at post office", marked as "ready for pickup", and marked "delivered" all on April 15th. It's also marked as "received" on the CGC website...

As you can see,  I'm very concerned about that 1st submission as it has not been marked as delivered or received on either website yet. I guess my main question here is that if this is a normal thing or should I start contacting USPS regarding my package?

Was the second sub WK or EX and the first one standard or below?

3 minutes ago, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

The 1st is Economy and the 2nd is Standard

Strange, I have one delivered April 2nd that hasn't been marked received so that isn't unusual as they're about a month behind on opening mail. I'm surprised your second sub got logged that fast. Not sure about the post office not saying delivered. I'd call customer service.

14 minutes ago, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

Strange, I have one delivered April 2nd that hasn't been marked received so that isn't unusual as they're about a month behind on opening mail. I'm surprised your second sub got logged that fast. Not sure about the post office not saying delivered. I'd call customer service.

I'm just gonna lean on that the 2nd submission was a fluke getting pickup earlier then my 1st submission with all the craziness going on...

6 minutes ago, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

Find it kind of odd usps wouldn't have marked it delivered unless they missed scanning it before it was binned. 🤔

I guess I skipped over that part too fast. Yes, weird that you did not get an actual "delivered" notice. I have an account with USPS and in the past just checked the actual status online - I am pretty sure I had this happen a few times but did not get the final alerts for some reason.

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

On 4/16/2021 at 5:08 PM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

Find it kind of odd usps wouldn't have marked it delivered unless they missed scanning it before it was binned. 🤔

My first sub was 'Arrived at Sarasota USPS' on 3/11 and wasnt MARKED delivered until 3/28. It was actually AT cgc, USPS just didn't scan it. Seems to happen often - don't worry too much :) 

edit- to add the only reason it was finally marked 'Delivered' was because I opened a USPS ticket for them to look into it.

Edited by Oreos

42 minutes ago, Oreos said:

My first sub was 'Arrived at Sarasota USPS' on 3/11 and wasnt MARKED delivered until 3/28. It was actually AT cgc, USPS just didn't scan it. Seems to happen often - don't worry too much :) 

edit- to add the only reason it was finally marked 'Delivered' was because I opened a USPS ticket for them to look into it.

I haven't run into that issue sending subs in, but I have that issue with eBay sales. Misses the first few scans and won't get one until delivered. From what I got he's concerned about it not getting a delivery scan from USPS. I'm imagining they're probably rolling whole bins up in there so when they scan the bin if it missed the previous one it won't get marked.