• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Receiving question?

4 posts in this topic

Hello I am new to grading. Is it common due to high demand for your package to say delivered but cgc shows nothing on there end as far as your package? Mine was "delivered" April 6th and now the 16th. I did a standard order but was wondering if I should be concerned? 

8 minutes ago, Dunja Dellefont said:

Hello I am new to grading. Is it common due to high demand for your package to say delivered but cgc shows nothing on there end as far as your package? Mine was "delivered" April 6th and now the 16th. I did a standard order but was wondering if I should be concerned? 

Just out of curiosity, did you scroll down this page at all?

A simple search on the forums will give you atleast 15 other posts explaining the process. Once it’s “delivered” it goes into the receiving room and will be marked as received once they open it and scan the packing slip. The TAT starts then, not during the month wait right now for them to actually open your box.