• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unable to submit orders
3 3

35 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

We were having some issues with the online form late yesterday afternoon.  Our IT department is aware of it and was working on it yesterday.  Please let us know if you are still experiencing an issue. Thanks!

11 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

We were having some issues with the online form late yesterday afternoon.  Our IT department is aware of it and was working on it yesterday.  Please let us know if you are still experiencing an issue. Thanks!

Still having issues.  Unable to complete forms for submissions.

**Update 04/22/21: After an hour of effing around with it, I was able to complete a couple submission forms.

Edited by Fisionbomb

I have been having issues with the Prescreen #.# selector. Even though I select it with a grade (e.g 9.6), it does not show up on my packing slip. I was told by one rep to just write it on the packing slip. Then another rep (for another order with the same issue) told me I need to pay a $15 fee to change the order. I was like... What?!? :facepalm: 

I will go with what the first rep said and hope it all goes good. :bigsmile:

4/25/21: I've been trying for an hour and if I can get to the part of the form to add a comic book I can't.  This is getting pretty frustrating.  One of the errors I'm getting is a 504 but the rest are all uncoded.

I am having the exact same problem, and I just paid $149 for the premier membership this afternoon so I can submit a comic by the 28th. I went to the customer service page and tried chatting for help. That only wanted to send me to yet another site that requires payment for help (supposedly refundable). That's outrageous.

If I can't get through, there is no point to having this membership now and I will demand a refund.

Same issue here, have only gotten three books into my cart in the past three hours. I'm assuming it's due to the influx of users trying to get orders in on a Sunday afternoon. I put a pre screen sub in early yesterday morning with no issues.

Same issue here. I finally got everything listed. Took four hours! When I went to my cart and hit submit it wiped everything out with no invoice and nowhere I can find to reprint it. I know I'm not charged until my order arrives it still makes me a bit anxious re-entering everything and re-submitting.

I have had many issues trying to enter and I finally got to the end and then it errored on submission and my basket was empty.  I did get an email with order confirmation but when I click on the packing slip link, it comes back record not found.  Guess I have to try again and re-enter the books and hope to get to the end for submission.  Happen to anyone else?

Ok, good news, the email link for my submission worked.  Tried a little later and it showed my order and comics to be submitted correct so I am good.  Now that order is in, have until end of May to mail in.