• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unable to submit orders
3 3

35 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, waynemel said:

I have had many issues trying to enter and I finally got to the end and then it errored on submission and my basket was empty.  I did get an email with order confirmation but when I click on the packing slip link, it comes back record not found.  Guess I have to try again and re-enter the books and hope to get to the end for submission.  Happen to anyone else?

Yes. I have been on the road since yesterday when my submission was approved, and didn't try to print the packing slip until just now, and of course, I got error messages, Null etc. What does this mean????????????

I have a 30-50 book submission that I need to put through. If I can't get it in before april 28th i'll be going to CBCS.

I had 31 books in my cart ready to go but the cart is now empty, and its taking 10 minutes per book now.

This is pretty poor business if they dont extend the 28th deadline by a few days, otherwise i'll be taking my business elsewhere because the conspirator part of me will think they are doing this on purpose.

11 hours ago, Hownow53 said:

Yes. I have been on the road since yesterday when my submission was approved, and didn't try to print the packing slip until just now, and of course, I got error messages, Null etc. What does this mean????????????

Hi, I posted an update after my submission.  I tried clicking on the link later in the evening and the link worked.  It produced my packing slip and my entries were there.  Try it again.