• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grade bump candidate?
1 1

12 posts in this topic

I mean the back appears as though a clean would help...

Consider what you have in it too. And the cost to do that and regrade. I don't know what you have in it but if a small amount, maybe taking the risk it worth it (I assume the bump would only be .5 to 1 grade. Otherwise, look at what 8.0 range copies go for and just buy one and sell this and save yourself the risk of not getting a bump. 

1 hour ago, comicginger1789 said:

I mean the back appears as though a clean would help...

Consider what you have in it too. And the cost to do that and regrade. I don't know what you have in it but if a small amount, maybe taking the risk it worth it (I assume the bump would only be .5 to 1 grade. Otherwise, look at what 8.0 range copies go for and just buy one and sell this and save yourself the risk of not getting a bump. 

Yeah your probably right

1 hour ago, The Lions Den said:

Color breaking spine stress and corner wear won't be eliminated by a C & P. 

Still, an attractive above average copy. 

If I may ask, why aren't you happy with it?  (shrug)

Like the above comment I should have just bought a 8.0. I got this one super cheap, figured I’d try to bump it. Crazy part is this book is just for my personal collection.