• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any OA folks coming to the Forum Dinner in Boston??

12 posts in this topic

I'm planning to attend the CGC forum dinner Saturday night druing Wizard World Boston. Anybody from the OA group going?

Here's Rob_React's thread:

Dinner linky

It would be nice to meet some of you in person. I've been to the Chicago dinners and they are loads of fun, and a great place to talk comics and art with other boarders in real time. No delays in responses, no misinterpreted syntax. Highly recommended!!!

--Steve

Alberto,

Look for the skinny oriental guy with a pair of glasses wondering the floor on Saturday with a portfolio of art. That should be me. I'll be either in artist alley or Albert's staring at art.

Best,

WK

A show-n-tell might be tough, I know I don't plan on bringing any of my pieces just because I don't want to carry a big portfolio around all day, but I'll be more than happy to share my purchases with the rest of the gang wink.gif

I agree.....what i plan on is bringing photo copies of my stuff.....this way, people can see it without me worrying about leaving it down somewhere and having it disappear in a second. -

I'd like to go. Maybe we can set up a show-n-tell session. Where are we meeting and when? I'll need a lift if someone can help.

8:00 pm at Legal Seafood on Long Wharf. If you look at my original post and click on the "dinner linky" link, it will take you to Rob_React's thread about the forum dinner including directions and stuff.

I'lll also be wandering around the show on Saturday, checking out Artists Alley, Alberts booth and hoping more dealers have some art on hand. It's too bad people like Conrad, Mike Burkey and others aren't setting up. confused-smiley-013.gif

8:00 pm at Legal Seafood on Long Wharf.

A couple of dozens oysters and a 6 pac to start of the night cloud9.gif

I'lll also be wandering around the show on Saturday, checking out Artists Alley, Alberts booth and hoping more dealers have some art on hand. It's too bad people like Conrad, Mike Burkey and others aren't setting up. confused-smiley-013.gif

More money to spend elsewhere poke2.gif

8:00 pm at Legal Seafood on Long Wharf.

A couple of dozens oysters and a 6 pac to start of the night cloud9.gif

More money to spend elsewhere poke2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Alberto,

Look for the skinny oriental guy with a pair of glasses wondering the floor on Saturday with a portfolio of art. That should be me. I'll be either in artist alley or Albert's staring at art.

Best,

WK

Hey WK, I might have met you, I talked with an oriental guy with glasses on Friday or Saturday, when talking to Bechara. I was the guy who was drooling over the 2 captain america pages from Cap 100, trying to decide which one to get...

If that was you, nice to meet you :P