• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with EB games flapple

7 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Ryan Connolly said:

I am currently filling out a submission and cannot find the EB games version of the flapple promo that was released recently.. what should I put it under? Thank you in advance! 

Was that a secondary promo to the one release by GameStop? Asking because the GS promo pops right up.

1 minute ago, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

I didn't even think EB Games existed anymore. Haven't seen one in many years. Similar to KB Toys.

Its the same chain, gamestop is the parent company, all of the US Locations are now called Gamestop, and the Canadian/Australia stores are called EB Games. The EB Stamped one was given out at Canada locations, possibly other countries as well.

1 minute ago, sellerservicescorp said:

Its the same chain, gamestop is the parent company, all of the US Locations are now called Gamestop, and the Canadian/Australia stores are called EB Games. The EB Stamped one was given out at Canada locations, possibly other countries as well.

Interesting. I knew they all switched to GS in US. I didn't realize the EB name stuck in other places. That's cool. I might have to find one for sale just for the sake of having a card with the EB on it if the logo is different from GameStop.