• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fedex taking longer on ground deliveries

3 posts in this topic

Has anyone else seen Fedex taking longer on ground deliveries?

a couple weeks ago, an item from I shipped from Chicago to outside NYC took a week to be delivered (7 days)

a packaged I ordered and shipped last Monday from North Carolina is taking 8 days to be delivered.

Slabs shipped 4/23 from Florida, originally targeted for Wednesday now arriving Thursday.

It seems this is happening more and more, their target dates change daily. Items sit at hubs for more than one day.

Of the three major carriers, Fedex to me always felt like the gold standard. They seem less reliable than the post office now.

lol all I know is that I was counting my blessings for using FedEx coming back from CGC

UPS delivered the other day at 8:30 pm, at least they delivered, but were a day late due to weather and upon delivery the tracking still said delivery by 7pm; so, it never updated and I didn't know if they were still coming, even though it said out for delivery still :) 

Just Hoping that FedEx is better :foryou::wishluck: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM