• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED! THANKS TO ALL!
5 5

692 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Hey  Don,  that Supersnipe is already in your stack,  you  claimed this afternoon. 

(Runs off to mark it sold)

Thanks! I noticed the “take” a few posts down as I was reviewing the books from tonight. I was in and out and didn’t remember if I took it or not.

And THAT,  Gang,  is it for another evening. 

Back  tomorrow afternoon with  another little  stack,  and  tomorrow evening  with  another BIG stack.

I'm far enough in now to get a feel for what's coming,   I expect to  be  done with  this  batch  by Sunday
at the latest,  and  if  I  get ambitious,  *maybe* Saturday night.   

All Hail  The Mighty  Jim  Clark  Collection!

See you tomorrow. 

Howdy Page Sniffers!

Real Life  is  interfering  with  my funnybook  affliction  this morning,  the necessary chores are starting to pile up. 

This afternoon's session  isn't going  to  commence until  at least 2 PM,  and  maybe a bit  later.  See you then!

Howdy!! Thanks for sticking  around,  as a thank you I  have  a nice  stack to run through this afternoon. 

Superman 98

Solid but rough reader, rerun from  previous thread.

So, there are  large light water stains along the upper  edge. spine, and lower LH corner of the book,  along with rubbing
along the upper edge FC.  Hardly noticeable  on the  FC  but they sure show up on the white edges of the BC.
Tiny bookworm bites along  lower edge,  mebbe an eighth inch into the book.  Too bad,  structurally  it's  quite nice. 
Some general wear  on a flat tight book,  some gloss left,  offwhite - white pages.  

O'street  G  is  $76,  let's move it out!  Asking $20 SOLD! at discount!

WhfEn2B.jpg

Edited by catrick339

The American  Air Forces 9

Bob Powell cover on a solid  copy.  Whiff of spine roll,  some general wear,   small dogear lower LH BC. 
Tight spine and CF,  bit of gloss left, offwhite pages. 

Asking  $20  SOLD!

IZC8wl1.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Dead-Eye Western  V1 #7

Transverse spine roll,  small piece  out upper spine, bit of general wear.  Tight,  some gloss,  white pages.

Asking  $15  SOLD!

nFxCmgt.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Battle Action 13

Touch of spine/stacking roll,  minor general wear, teensy tear upper edge BC,  whiff of dust shadow upper edge FC. 
Glossy, clean, tight spine and CF, white pages.

Yours for $35  SOLD!

uC6bBw2.jpg

Edited by catrick339

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Battle Action 13

Touch of spine/stacking roll,  minor general wear, teensy tear upper edge BC,  whiff of dust shadow upper edge FC. 
Glossy, clean, tight spine and CF, white pages.

Yours for $35

uC6bBw2.jpg

take

Hi-School Romance 51

Small corner off upper LH FC, couple teensy tears upper edge,  bit of stacking roll, minor general wear.
Tight,  glossy, white pages

Asking  $10  SOLD!

iXsPeG0.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Our Army At War 19

Sub crease couple small tears LH edge FC,  small corner off upper  RH FC some general wear, small tear LH edge BC. 
Flat and tight enough,  bit of gloss left,  offwhite pages. 

Solid reader for $20  SOLD! at discount!

WRbPqTE.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Death Valley 9

Small tear upper LH FC, pencil  upper  RH FC,  touch of general wear, couple light dust shadows BC.  Flat, tight,  decent gloss,   white pages.

Asking $15  SOLD!

VYUbZVn.jpg

Edited by catrick339

U.S. Tank Commandos #1

Dogear lower RH FC, bit of general wear.  There's some sot of light mark below the S in Commandos,
almost looks like a touch of water, but there's zero evidence of it inside the cover, so I'm guessing it's 
something else.  Teensy tear LH edge BC.   Flat,  tight,   good gloss, white pages.

Sharp Kinstler  cover. 

Asking $125,  pretty firm on this one,  regardless of  any gags  Robot Man  might post later, :D

mBzutcR.jpg

On 4/26/2021 at 7:29 PM, catrick339 said:

Death Valley 8

Bit of wear and a few spots of foxing  RH  BC. some general wear.  Some gloss left,  tight spine and CF, white pages
Half page  of  Wolverton, The Culture Corner

Asking  $20

QeGTcbh.jpg

take

8 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Death Valley 9

Small tear upper LH FC, pencil  upper  RH FC,  touch of general wear, couple light dust shadows BC.  Flat, tight,  decent gloss,   white pages.

Asking $15

VYUbZVn.jpg

take

Supersnipe V3 #5

Decent looking lower  grade copy, small piece out  upper  BC,  small corner off upper  LH BC, lots of NCB
dogears  FC,  bit of general wear.  Flat, tight,   touch of gloss,  white pages. 

Asking $20  SOLD!

eNPxHqk.jpg

Edited by catrick339