• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone seen a CGC 9.7?
3 3

59 posts in this topic

Just now, ExNihilo said:

Well, I'll give you that one.  And the red label as well.

For the Alliance!

Man I was Alliance from the beginning of WOW. About 2 years ago I switched to Horde and have not visited my alliance characters since, although I had about 30 or more of them.

1 minute ago, PovertyRow said:

Man I was Alliance from the beginning of WOW. About 2 years ago I switched to Horde and have not visited my alliance characters since, although I had about 30 or more of them.

I mained alliance from Vanilla up until I quit (Mists of Pandaria).  I had some Horde alts that I would play occasionally with former guild members, but they were never decked out in post-game content gear.  I miss the stories and in game cinematics, but it doesn't sound like I've missed much in terms of some of the social aspects.  Whenever I browse reddit, there seem to be some real elitist players.  But I guess it's probably more of a "greasy wheel gets the attention" sort of thing.

1 minute ago, ExNihilo said:

I mained alliance from Vanilla up until I quit (Mists of Pandaria).  I had some Horde alts that I would play occasionally with former guild members, but they were never decked out in post-game content gear.  I miss the stories and in game cinematics, but it doesn't sound like I've missed much in terms of some of the social aspects.  Whenever I browse reddit, there seem to be some real elitist players.  But I guess it's probably more of a "greasy wheel gets the attention" sort of thing.

WhileI ;have always been in guilds and am currently the 2nd in command in my guild on WOW, I basically always solo and usually have Trade Chat turned off since that's were the really irritating chats issue from. I like the escapism it offers!

13 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

Curious if you quit because of Mists of Pandaria. I know a lot of people hated that expansion but it was my favorite. And back in the day Timeless Isle was amazing. I literally epnt weeks camped there with just occasional trips to the Auction House on the mainland.

1 hour ago, PovertyRow said:

Curious if you quit because of Mists of Pandaria. I know a lot of people hated that expansion but it was my favorite. And back in the day Timeless Isle was amazing. I literally epnt weeks camped there with just occasional trips to the Auction House on the mainland.

I quit for two reasons.  The primary being that my computer was just getting outdated and was unable to run the game at the performance level that I wanted or needed to do high level content.  The second was that I had (at the time) moved back home to my parents to save money for my own place and raiding from 6pm til midnight just wasn't possible.

I, actually have seen many 9.7s.

Of course this coincided with the period in my life where I was listening to Sgt. Pepper, Meddle and DSOTM and consuming copious amounts of mushroom soup.

It was also way before CGC came into being and when I realised I was in fact a gifted psychic and actually the reincarnation of John Lennon, which was also confusing because he wasn't actually dead at that point.

Of course I may have dreamt the whole thing. hm

3 minutes ago, G G ® ™ said:

I, actually have seen many 9.7s.

Of course this coincided with the period in my life where I was listening to Sgt. Pepper, Meddle and DSOTM and consuming copious amounts of mushroom soup.

It was also way before CGC came into being and when I realised I was in fact a gifted psychic and actually the reincarnation of John Lennon, which was also confusing because he wasn't actually dead at that point.

Of course I may have dreamt the whole thing. hm

Shine on you crazy diamond...