• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Unopened Packs, Cards, etc. Marvel Universe Non sport 1st Series. Some Sport Cards Packs, Star wars 1st Series+
4 4

211 posts in this topic

Welcome to my sale. :hi:

I will be listing unopened packs, cards, promo items, etc. I will listing a few items at a time for the next week or so. People on the probation list are not eligible to purchase. 

Check, Money Order or PayPal accepted. If you choose PayPal, I will only ship to your confirmed address noted in your PayPal account.
I only ship to US addresses, no exceptions.

I ship via 1st class and Priority only. I do not ship via media mail.
Shipping is $5.00 for 1-3 packs(1st class), 4 packs or more $8.00(Priority) no matter how many you buy. 

Usual rules, post unconditional :takeit: if you want anything. Questions and pm's are always welcome, but the first :takeit: in the thread is the winner.
Sale will begin momentarily. :banana:

Unopened packs of Marvel Universe Series I cards. All 3 wrapper variations to pick from. Each pack contains 12 cards and the potential for a randomly inserted bonus Hologram card.

$25 ea. your choice. SOLD!

marvuni1packlotfrt.jpg

marvuni1packlotbk.jpg

Edited by dzminn
Marvel Universe Ser.1 packs sold to loboagain

Nintendo Game Packs. Mario and Princess Peach wrapper variations. Contains 3 cards 2 stickers. $3 ea. Your choice! SOLD!

Rambo unopened wax pack. Contains 9 cards, 1 sticker and gum. $3  

Topps 1984 unopened Baseball pack Contains 15 cards and gum $8

ninten1984tppsrambofrt.jpg

ninten1984tppsrambobk.jpg

Edited by dzminn
Nintendo Packs sold to n2wdw

Unopened packs of Marvel Universe Series II cards. Spider-Man and Wolverine wrapper variations to pick from. Contains 12 cards and the potential for a randomly inserted bonus Hologram card. $8 ea. Your choice!

Star Wars Series 1 unopened pack. Contains 7 cards, 1 sticker and gum.

$95 ea. Your choice! SOLD!

marvuni2stwarpackfrt.jpg

marvuni2stwarpackbk.jpg

Edited by dzminn
Star Wars packs sold to jharvey

1984 Donruss baseball unopened pack contains 15 cards and 3 puzzle pieces. $10

Alien 1979 Topps unopened wax pack. Contains 10 cards, 1 sticker and gum. $4  SOLD!

Nightmare Before Christmas 1993 unopened pack Contains 8 cards and a chance at finding a random limited edition Spectra card $3 SOLD!

Fright Flicks pack is unavailable.

donruss84alienbcffpumpfrt.jpg

donruss84alienbcffpumpbk.jpg

Edited by dzminn
Alien pack sold to n2wdw Nightmare before Christmas pack sold to Pitboss

8 hours ago, dzminn said:

Nintendo Game Packs. Mario and Princess Peach wrapper variations. Contains 3 cards 2 stickers. $3 ea. Your choice!

Rambo unopened wax pack. Contains 9 cards, 1 sticker and gum. $3  

Topps 1984 unopened Baseball pack Contains 15 cards and gum $8

ninten1984tppsrambofrt.jpg

ninten1984tppsrambobk.jpg

I'll take both Nintendo Game Packs. Mario and Princess Peach wrapper variations. Contains 3 cards 2 stickers. $3 ea. Your choice!

:takeit:Per PM.  Thanks.

Unopened packs of Marvel Universe Series I cards. All 3 wrapper variations to pick from. Each pack contains 12 cards and the potential for a randomly inserted bonus Hologram card.

$25 ea. your choice.

marvuni1packlotfrt.jpg

marvuni1packlotbk.jpg

Unopened packs of Marvel Universe Series II cards. Spider-Man and Hulk wrapper variations to pick from. Contains 12 cards and the potential for a randomly inserted bonus Hologram card. $8 ea. Your choice!

Star Wars Series 1 unopened pack. Contains 7 cards, 1 sticker and gum.

$95 ea. Your choice!

marvuni2stwarpackfrt.jpg

marvuni2stwarpackbk.jpg

:takeit: both the Star Wars packs

1 hour ago, n2wdw said:

I'll take both Nintendo Game Packs. Mario and Princess Peach wrapper variations. Contains 3 cards 2 stickers. $3 ea. Your choice!

:applause:Thank you :applause:SOLD!

1985 Fleer baseball unopened pack contains 15 cards and 1 sticker. $8

1994 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers unopened pack. Contains 6 premium cards, 1 Power Foil card. $2  

1992 Ghost Rider II unopened pack. Contains 10 cards plus a chance to find one of the Special Glow in Dark Cards $2

1991 Terminator 2 unopened pack contains 12 movie cards $2 SOLD!

mightymorft2gh2ndfrt.jpg

mightymorft2gh2ndbk.jpg

Edited by dzminn
T2 pack sold to Skylath

1994 Topps Aliens Predator Universe unopened packs. Contains 9 cards and a chance at random chase cards. Two wrapper variations( Alien or Predator) $5ea. SOLD!

1988 Topps Garbage Pail Kids unopened pack(12th series). Contains 5 stickers and a stick of gum $6  SOLD!

1987 Fright Flicks unopened pack. Contains 9 cards, 1 sticker and gum. Predator wrapper. $5 SOLD!

alienpredgpk12fffront.jpg

alienpredgpk12fffback.jpg

Edited by dzminn
Both AVP packs sold to Skylath GPK sold to followtheleader Fright Flicks sold to Pitboss

1 hour ago, dzminn said:

1994 Topps Aliens Predator Universe unopened packs. Contains 9 cards and a chance at random chase cards. Two wrapper variations( Alien or Predator) $5ea.

1988 Topps Garbage Pail Kids unopened pack(12th series). Contains 5 stickers and a stick of gum $6  

1987 Fright Flicks unopened pack. Contains 9 cards, 1 sticker and gum. Predator wrapper. $5

take both the AVP packs and the T2 cards :takeit:

7 hours ago, dzminn said:

1994 Topps Aliens Predator Universe unopened packs. Contains 9 cards and a chance at random chase cards. Two wrapper variations( Alien or Predator) $5ea.

1988 Topps Garbage Pail Kids unopened pack(12th series). Contains 5 stickers and a stick of gum $6  

1987 Fright Flicks unopened pack. Contains 9 cards, 1 sticker and gum. Predator wrapper. $5

Garbage Pail Kids 

:takeit:

Patrick