• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missing Submission or Just not Collected Yet?

3 posts in this topic

Hi Guys 

Just need a little info if anyone is having the same issue or it's just me, I sent in a bulk submission of 50x cards on Friday 19 March signed & tracked from the UK. 

The package moved smoothly through the network & arrived in Ybor FL distribution center on March 27th but it is currently In Transit to the Next Facility from March 30th with no current update.

Is this because CGC uses a PO Box & hasn't gotten round to collecting the items yet as they are so busy? Or have my items been lost/stolen :(

Any help would be very much appreciated thanks :)

2 hours ago, Deha88 said:

Mine all go through ybor then to Sarasota and collected by CGC there. 

Thx for the reply Deha88 mine arrived at Sarasota distribution center then went on to Ybor & then In Transit to the Next Facility which is where I'm at.

Which could be back to Sarasota again fingers crossed it's just a collection issue but I'm going to be nervous until something pops up on tracking.