• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charged new rates by CCS
3 3

19 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Jeff Marvelman said:

I was just charged new rates by CCS for books that were received by you back in January.  Is this correct?  I thought prices were being honored up to the 4/28 cutoff?

I have the same problem, emailed accounting but haven't gotten a response. Submission #: 3806036

same for me - submission numbers 3766351, 3766352, 3767697, and 3767698.  Also sent in an express package that has arrived that has not been opened and entered into the system. And please make sure all the other submissions below don't get overcharged for pressing.  Thanks. 

CGC0541883793 

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 1.47.04 PM.png

On 5/5/2021 at 8:42 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Hi, I will send a message over to accounting and have someone check into it ASAP.

Thanks!

I have the same problem, emailed accounting but haven't gotten a response. Submission #: 3806036

Any update on when I can expect a resolution on these erroneous charges? Still haven't received a response to the email sent to accounting on 05/01/21...

Edited by Fisionbomb
Rypo

To redirect the thread to where it belongs:

Submission #: 3806036 was charged at the new rates.

Any update on when I can expect a resolution on these erroneous charges? Still haven't received a response to the email sent to accounting on 05/01/21...

• Administrator

Hi, I'm sorry no one in accounting has gotten back to you.  I did send a message over to them as well as management on this issue.  I will check in with them again.

Thanks,

Same problem here. Submission #3830128 Charged for pressing at new rates on 05/05.

Message sent concerning the issue on 05/06 with no response yet.

With no response I have 4 other submissions awaiting pressing I'm concerned about being over charged for as well.

• Administrator
23 hours ago, J. Wartluft said:

Same problem here. Submission #3830128 Charged for pressing at new rates on 05/05.

Message sent concerning the issue on 05/06 with no response yet.

With no response I have 4 other submissions awaiting pressing I'm concerned about being over charged for as well.

Please contact CGC Accounting at 1-877-NM-COMIC and someone will sort that out for you.

Customer service is wading through lots of general inquiries regarding the price change. The quickest way to get a response is to go directly to accounting. We are so sorry for the inconvenience.

I finally caved and called after weeks of no response to multiple emails and no help on the boards. I hated it, I hate calling.  It's like sending a fax, feels prehistoric...

That being said, they resolved the issue immediately. Soooooo if anyone else is having the same problem, calling is the way to go.