• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Happens When...

7 posts in this topic

Thanks for posting that. I had forgotten that story. On the rare occasions when I can be away from the office and the rest of the world, I love to go through my comics and rediscover forgotten gems like this one. I remember there being Betty and Veronica stories by Woggon but I forgot that Novick did one.

Thanks for posting that. I had forgotten that story. On the rare occasions when I can be away from the office and the rest of the world, I love to go through my comics and rediscover forgotten gems like this one. I remember there being Betty and Veronica stories by Woggon but I forgot that Novick did one.

As was recently pointed out to me by a fellow Archie collector, he actually did several B & V stories in this time frame. This is the one that looks most "superheroish," so I thought it was a good one to post.