• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marty Mann says "Hello!"
1 1

27 posts in this topic

On 1/2/2022 at 6:39 AM, CGC Mike said:

If you could have Marty contact me, I will try to help him out.  I did send him an e-mail this morning but, not sure if he still uses the one attached to his account, as Dena tried to contact him months earlier.   My e-mail address is:  mgreenwood@cgccomics.com 

Mike

Marty gave me a reaction to my post of last May.  Clicking on it said that he had been here two hours ago, so apparently he can log on now.

On 1/2/2022 at 7:57 AM, woowoo said:

I have had trouble logging in few times. I try and sign in and it takes me to a different CGC  page so what i do is log out than it lets you sign in.

Isn't that annoying?  Seems that it started a few months back, and feels like an attempt for CGC to extract $ from message board users.  I do the same thing, log out, and then back in.  I wish they would change it back.

On 1/2/2022 at 8:39 AM, CGC Mike said:

If you could have Marty contact me, I will try to help him out.  I did send him an e-mail this morning but, not sure if he still uses the one attached to his account, as Dena tried to contact him months earlier.   My e-mail address is:  mgreenwood@cgccomics.com 

Mike

Thanks to you and anyone else who helped Marty get back online here! I saw that he liked a post of mine a few hours a go. :) 

• Administrator
On 1/2/2022 at 7:57 PM, Badger said:

Thanks to you and anyone else who helped Marty get back online here! I saw that he liked a post of mine a few hours a go. :) 

Well, we are working on getting him back.  We are communicating via e-mail.  :wishluck:

On 1/2/2022 at 4:07 PM, fifties said:

Marty gave me a reaction to my post of last May.  Clicking on it said that he had been here two hours ago, so apparently he can log on now.

Yeah, me too.Come on Marty @Marty Mann post some more of those wonderful Park Avenue collection books!