• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dynamic Forces Stan Lee

9 posts in this topic

Alright, can I press this spider-man chapter one signed by Stan Lee dynamic forces cover? I have heard and read a bunch of things but still really can’t get an answer. Can anyone help been just starting to grade my private collection. I have two of these books spider-man chapter one #1 and x-men -1 both dynamic forces Stan Lee signatures. Hologram on cover as well.  They are both in really nice shape nothing to the naked eye. The x-men -1 is slightly dirty due to the white cover. I would like to press them is this possible or worth pressing? Please any information or experience would be awesome! Thanks for reading!

372CA041-E2C2-4C81-974F-5B35E6902E69.jpeg

759544F5-10E6-4412-AF19-92295F4BB789.jpeg

My honest opinion: I don't think it's worth sending those in for grading.  They'll be given a green qualified label which a lot of collectors dislike.  The Spider-Man book by itself is about as close to worthless as a book can get (recent sale on eBay was $2.99).  Stan signed so many books in his lifetime that his signature doesn't add as much value as you think it would.  Save yourself the money and just leave it in its current bag.

I was curious about the X-men #-1 Pacheco variant because I’d never seen it before so I did some research. It seems rather rare but not necessarily valuable. A NM is being advertised on eBay for $12.99. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-COMICS-X-MEN-FLASHBACK-NO-1-IN-NM-CONDITION-1997-NEVER-READ-/193201039237?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

Pressing and shipping both books will put you out $50 at least and it’s not going to add any monetary value to the books. My suggestion is to use the $50 and get a frame you like and put them on the wall as a conversation piece. I have a few John Romita signed books on my wall in these frames from Amazon. The comics are of very low monetary value but high personal value.  

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AWGI3HE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_9XBBBW6TNVHAW8TMKWZ1

1 hour ago, Maryjane0082 said:

Alright, can I press this spider-man chapter one signed by Stan Lee dynamic forces cover? I have heard and read a bunch of things but still really can’t get an answer. Can anyone help been just starting to grade my private collection. I have two of these books spider-man chapter one #1 and x-men -1 both dynamic forces Stan Lee signatures. Hologram on cover as well.  They are both in really nice shape nothing to the naked eye. The x-men -1 is slightly dirty due to the white cover. I would like to press them is this possible or worth pressing? Please any information or experience would be awesome! Thanks for reading!

372CA041-E2C2-4C81-974F-5B35E6902E69.jpeg

759544F5-10E6-4412-AF19-92295F4BB789.jpeg

It's possible, but not worth it. Usually, people press before a book gets graded, and for these two books, getting them graded would be a bad idea since CGC does not authenticate signatures even if you have a certificate. So best to just let them be.

Very much possible to press and grade, without a doubt.

and there a many reasons people press and grade comics, and everyone has different financial priorities and collecting goals. If these have great collection or sentimental value to you and you can afford it, maybe he monetary value situation means less.

but make sure to read up on the Cgc signature series, and see if signature authentication matters to you, because Cgc doesn’t do it.  

good luck