• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - All Golden Age, All Romance - Slabs and Raw Lots - Saturday AM Discounts Added
4 4

28 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone - I’ve conducted transactions with a number of board members in the past, but this is my first official sales thread. I’m going to start with some slabs and then list some raw lots. This thread will be all GA Romance. If you have questions or want additional information or pictures about any of the books, please let me know. Thanks for looking!

RULES

1.       CLAIMS – 1stunconditional :takeit: or variation of :takeit: in thread takes precedence over a conditional :takeit: or PM negotiation

2.       PAYMENTPayPal G&S or Check postmarked within 3 business days of invoice

3.       INVOICE – All purchases will be invoiced with payment and shipping instructions at the conclusion of the sales thread. If you prefer to be invoiced earlier, please send me a PM.

4.       SHIPPING - $15 for USPS Priority shipping with tracking to continental US addresses only. Shipping will occur within 3 business days of the end of the sale.

5.       RETURNS – No returns on slabs. Returns on raw books with shipping at the buyer’s expense accepted within 15 days for any reason.

6.       NO HALL OF SHAME OR PROBATION LIST MEMBERS

7.       KUDOS

RECAP

Love Journal #15  – SOLD

Love Romances #14

Pictorial Romances #5 – SOLD

True War Romances #5  – SOLD

Actual Confessions #13

First Romance Lot

Romantic Secrets Lot - SOLD

Real Love Lot - SOLD

First Love Illustrated Lot - SOLD

Hi-School Romance Lot - SOLD 

Boy Meets Girl #4

Edited by C. Spaulding

I’m starting off with one you don’t see come up very often.

Love Journal #15 – SOLD
5.0 - Off-White to White Pages
Tough book with a great Buscema cover
2nd highest graded with only 5 copies on the census
6.0 sold for $700 in January

LJFront.thumb.jpg.b64f0e505966aedcae88ff9be8589ccd.jpg

LJBack.thumb.jpg.1d5fe8ce06b4d84de0ac6a2a721dfb74.jpg

Edited by C. Spaulding