• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

**Submission Form Help** Why Does One Comic Get Added Separately From the Rest?

6 posts in this topic

I’ve added 25 books to my submission form (all are Modern tier with custom labels)

When I add my 26th book to my submission form, it gets listed separate from the first 25 books even though it’s exactly the same (Modern tier with custom label)

Any idea why this is happening?  

DD6410A2-2A49-4AC9-A802-70CE99D48245.jpeg

Edited by Triton
Change of Topic

@!???! and @Angel of Death, if you don't mind me asking, who appointed you two the sheriffs of Slab Town?

Based on the books that @Triton submitted, I don't think he is trying to flip these books. Perhaps these books have some personal meaning to Triton. And, if so, who are you to judge?

My suggestion is to follow the advice of Beaver Cleaver: "Mind your own beeswax."

Edited by Math Teacher

I've slabbed some books that were probably unnecessary, such as BatB #61 and #62 and Showcase #56. These SA Murphy Anderson revival issues are some of my most favorite comics. I bought a SC #55 in CGC 8.0, and I decided that I wanted those other books in high grade. If I remember correctly, I bought BatB #62 and SC #56 already slabbed. I bought a raw copy from Ebay and had it slabbed.

SC #55 = CGC 8.0, BatB #61 - CGC 8.0, BatB #62 - CGC 9.0, and SC #56 - CGC 8.5. FYI - I have reader copies of all four books.

I also have Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #1 Jusko variant slabbed in CGC 9.4. Why did I do this? Because I own the original art that appeared on the cover.

If doing the above things make me a "spineless nerd," I guess I will just have to live with it. I'm still trying to determine how your opinion is the "be-all, end-all."