• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not sure what price to offer these PCH at
1 1

26 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, waaaghboss said:

How low would you go on the black cat.

I don't think the staff would look too kindly at me using the Golden Age forum to do biz.  If you're interested in the book, please send me a PM with an offer.

On 5/18/2021 at 7:30 PM, Robot Man said:

It doesn’t turn up on my EBay new today search. I have to type in the title and number. Having them mess with the searches is going to cost sellers sales...

You can pull up all the Golden Age books and sort them so the newly listed are on top if you just want to browse.

7 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Thanks, I will give that a try.

From the eBay homepage hit: "Shop by Category" (right of logo), then "collectibles" (in pull down menu), then "comics" (list on left), then "comics" again (shop by catetory list on left), then "Era see all", then "Golden Age" (in the pop-up menu).  And then, if you want, you can hit a specific genre and also can sort by newly listed, highest priced, etc.  It's doable.  Takes a minute. 

Edited by sfcityduck