• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

who ever reported me on eBay

248 posts in this topic

not directed towards any of you my brothers, but i think i need to go on hiatus per arch's discretion......arch, i'll be nice, when i come back. smile.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifblush.gifshocked.gifwink.giftongue.gifcool.gif but thanks for your support, you know who you are, and i will never forget it! laugh.gif araich, take over for me smile.gif

unless sborock doesn't want to hang with me

Bring some of your "ladies" along and everyone will want to hang with you grin.gif

Seriously take care dude and may the road rise up to meet you whererver you are going...(but do come back) cool.gif

hehe, I've been wanting to post that special olympics picture on and off for months in some threads...but it seemed a bit harsh towards people with real mental defects.

hehe, I've been wanting to post that special olympics picture on and off for months in some threads...but it seemed a bit harsh towards people with real mental defects.

Nothing's too harsh for the coinees. This is war & all's fair in love & war.

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

you still didn't answer the question - who is that new chick in your sig line?
Right-click the picture, click "Properties," and go to the URL the picture is coming from; you'll see a bunch of pictures of her as well as her name.

Using that technique, I once landed a Fantastic Four #8 CGC 9.0 that someone was going to sell but hadn't put up yet...an E-Bay seller's pic wasn't showing up, so I right-clicked it, typed in the URL to the folder the pic was at, and saw ALL of the seller's scans...amongst them was the FF #8 that I made an offer on and landed before he ever listed it!