• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

who ever reported me on eBay

248 posts in this topic

who did you [!@#%^&^] off? confused.gif your at 2 stars again, and yes it was from that thread that started all this gobe! mad.gif whomever reported me, if your MAN, enough you'll admit it.....but i know who it is anyway, i just want you to admit it to all the forum members. blush.gif

If your thinking it's me, then you have another thing coming. Your best bet would be to contact eBay and find out through them. I hadn't noticed that Matt edited his posts. Hmmm, still Supa, you have to admit, you didn't say much in your defense. If I were in your shoes, I might have come unglued on somebody. I don't have a high tolerance for false accusations just ask MajorKhaos'.

The ambiguity of this thread is really pathetic, nobody wants to come out and say something for fear.

I might have come unglued on somebody. I don't have a high tolerance for false accusations just ask MajorKhaos'.

? What the hell is that supposed to mean? All my accusations about you have been based entirely in fact. " smirk.gif "

Well, I didn't report you even though I was following that thread.

I'm surprised eBay suspended both accounts though. I thought the first infraction only warranted an e-mail warning.

My posts were edited at SUPA'S request because they brought his shill account into light . Or "reserve fee" avoider account I mean.....

But bottomline is you can't bid on your own auctions, whether you call it a shill or avoiding ebay fees.

I thought this was squashed ..guess not.

Should I repost my original replies in the first thread that apparently caused this?

Your full of IT, and full of yourself. You wouldn't know what a fact is if it slapped you in the face arsehole. But if you want to start talking about facts...

LMAO

I DO want to start talking about facts. You go first!

to all you detectives out there, check the bid, when was it placed? when did the auction end? you can have your own verdict. blush.gif BTW, MOS and khoas, hijack your own thread, usually i wouldn't care, but at this present moment im not in the mood. tongue.gif