• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

who ever reported me on eBay

248 posts in this topic

Good, nobody here would really want you to, myself included. So ya' shilled a little, ya' got pinched, ya' busted yer' cherry, and you ALMOST kept yer' mouth shut! You took it like a man!!! laugh.gif Now that this episode is over, let's get busy focusing on the REAL enemy here....the accursed Coinees!!!! mad.gif To quote Kruschev, "We will bury you on Bunny Day!". shocked.gif

Supa's the only "pimp" on the boards.......he's gotta stick around to "represent" for all the other pimps out there. tongue.gif

And hammer.......you and I are on the same page about those frigging coinees........come "bunny day"........the blood will flow like wine in here. mad.gif

OK, for all you non believers out there, if i was shill bidding, check my previous auctions, was there a shill bid there by thehurtingman? that's what i thought...so *** you! i know the haters on here, and your a poor piece of ***! don't go hatin on peeps that are more sucessful in life than you. blush.gifshocked.gifmad.gif

! don't go hatin on peeps that are more sucessful in life than you.

So...how do you explain people hatin' you? cool.gif

hater,

if your really an instagator, check my previous auctions, was there a bid by the thehurtingman? that's what i thought! mad.gif i got your number, and i will spread the news about your sorry private auctions and private feedback havin MF'er -----. blush.gifshocked.gifmad.gif i'll have the last laugh, and come see me, i can use 50 large. blush.gif

yours sincerely,

pimpy

Why would you shill bid on your auctions? Just use a reserve. Why risk losing your rep on Ebay and these boards? I would think a number of members here will think twice before bidding on any of your books.

tom,

you had a stick up xxx the whole time you've been here, check my past auctions you jackarse...oh BTW punishiment bids are OK?... hypocrite!

yours sincerely,

pimpy