• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GRADE IS IN!!!---Please grade my Star Wars #4 35 cent variant ADAMANTIUM
2 2

47 posts in this topic

On 7/20/2021 at 10:25 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'll give a hint there are some close guesses:devil:

Buuuwwwahahhahahahaah

Hmmm, 1.0?

On 7/20/2021 at 11:50 AM, Funnybooks said:

1.8 is like the best of the worst..kinda like 4th place at the Olympics

Lol I thought about putting this in the 50 or under slab thread in general, I thought it was that rare, but turns out there are like 97 of them....

Star wars isn't my field of expertise nor collecting habits, but if I stumble upon them for $2 to $3. :takeit:

Which I did with this and one other 

@CHASEnBLUE @Funnybooks @Qalyar @Deadpoolica @Galen130 @Namtak @grendelbo @Asmodean

Lol lowest graded but :takeit:

2021_07_22 12_43 PM Office Lens.jpg

2021_07_22 12_46 PM Office Lens.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 7/22/2021 at 11:47 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I think that's actually pretty neat. I have a couple of books that certainly would also be among the lowest on the census.  There's a uniqueness to it.

On 7/22/2021 at 12:47 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Presents a lot less shabbily encased in the slab that it did otherwise. On one hand, didn't squeeze out that 1.8; on the other hand, no staple status notation on the label.

Bottom of census books are always a little funny, but I'd take 35 cent price variants all day, every day for what you paid for this one -- especially ones like Star Wars books with appeal to slightly broader collectors. And while there might be nearly 100 copies on the census, this is still a tough book.