• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is Mockingbird? / Villains United #6

10 posts in this topic

Hey Everybody!

Anyone want to take a guess at who Mockingbird is before Villains United #6 comes out? I'm guessing it may be Luthor (I dunno why - I mean - he would then be his own arch-enemy, but weirder things have happened). Have a good weekend! - Keith

I kinda thought Talia too. That would make a lot of sense and fit nicely with her M.O. Another thought I had was completely out of left field (Mockingbird being Oracle as put in place by Batman), but I really have absolutely nothing to back that up with grin.gif.

Hey Everybody!

Anyone want to take a guess at who Mockingbird is before Villains United #6 comes out? I'm guessing it may be Luthor (I dunno why - I mean - he would then be his own arch-enemy, but weirder things have happened). Have a good weekend! - Keith

SPOILER

Call me Ms. Cleo...

Its Bobbi Morse, the deceased Mockingbird from the Avengers West Coast! It a bizarre twist, she awakens ala Donna Troy Returns and becomes a villian to threaten all the DCU! This causes the New Avengers lead by the House of M Hawkeye to crossover to the DCU to join forces with a newly reformed JLA to battle her now INFINITE powers! Now THERE'S a Crisis!! lol!!!

Hey Everybody!

**Villians United #6 Spoiler**

hail.gif

Amazing how spot on you were, although we now see (from reading IC #1 as well), that Luthor was able to be leading both groups of villains without contradicting himself, or something....I don't know. I just hope I don't get confused with all the imposters running around...

Hey Everybody!

**Villians United #6 Spoiler**

hail.gif

Amazing how spot on you were, although we now see (from reading IC #1 as well), that Luthor was able to be leading both groups of villains without contradicting himself, or something....I don't know. I just hope I don't get confused with all the imposters running around...

I know - it sure will be confusing for the next 6-7 months at least until Infinite Crisis is convluded.