• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Express faster than Walkthrough?

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

As I think most of us are aware, there are significant delays in turn around times.  You all know root causes and are actively working on resource constraints and improvements.  All that being said I am confused how an express book has been graded and delivered to me all while the status of a walkthrough book hasn’t changed for two times the current turnaround time shown.  If walkthrough turnaround is three business days and has been decreased only recently from five days to three, how has mine been sitting for double?

564D261E-9B10-4A6A-B7F1-86667CB35696.thumb.png.48bdc2cb4b05d9480677c2a9b3e96fb6.png5E1176F6-A881-4128-B89B-FEB1D4FF7C4F.thumb.png.91026366776726a715873b9da1c40f79.png

• Administrator

Good morning,

Please contact our customer service department for more information about your invoice.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642 or  by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you,

On 5/25/2021 at 5:22 PM, jawn said:

Hello,

As I think most of us are aware, there are significant delays in turn around times.  You all know root causes and are actively working on resource constraints and improvements.  All that being said I am confused how an express book has been graded and delivered to me all while the status of a walkthrough book hasn’t changed for two times the current turnaround time shown.  If walkthrough turnaround is three business days and has been decreased only recently from five days to three, how has mine been sitting for double?

How long did your express take to be received after it was delivered? Mine is 8 days and counting like it is still at the post office. CGC should consider ceasing all submissions except Express/Walkthru until they can catch up. 

9 hours ago, Dr. A said:

How long did your express take to be received after it was delivered? Mine is 8 days and counting like it is still at the post office. CGC should consider ceasing all submissions except Express/Walkthru until they can catch up. 

agree, PSA did that and although I'm sure it cost them some business, it was a wise move.

9 hours ago, Dr. A said:

My express showed received by cgc the 14th and was delivered to me on the 25th.  That was not bad and faster than Posted turnaround times.  Walkthrough however sat until I called and took much longer than express.  Something should be done.  I submitted about 125 books and the turnaround times continue to rise to the point that on some “hotter” modern books they will have cooled and it may have been wiser to simply sell them raw.  That will most likely be my choice moving forward if it’s going to take 3-6 months to get a book through.  I have primarily  done on site grading in the past so this is all a bit new to me.