• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

25 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Nic8612 said:

If it isn't, it sure is one heck of a coincidence

Yes, I get it.  I don't understand why the ebay seller would sell to the second bidder unless you backed out and this turn around time is very quick but the ebay seller and rjpb appear to be in different cities on the West Coast.

Just now, thehumantorch said:

Yes, I get it.  I don't understand why the ebay seller would sell to the second bidder unless you backed out and this turn around time is very quick but the ebay seller and rjpb appear to be in different cities on the West Coast.

I paid for the book and everything.  It doesn't make sense

As I explained to Nic8612, I was the second chance buyer, not the seller. I didn't realize how muddied the listing responses were getting until just now, I'm going to close this thread and list it anew in a few days.

48 minutes ago, rjpb said:

As I explained to Nic8612, I was the second chance buyer, not the seller. I didn't realize how muddied the listing responses were getting until just now, I'm going to close this thread and list it anew in a few days.

Edit: I'm the one being uncouth

Edited by Nic8612
I'm being uncouth