• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

25 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Nic8612 said:

Still seems a bit uncouth to sell here, since you know the situation.  I'll gladly reimburse you for what you paid you what you paid for it on Ebay

It's his book and he could do what he wants.  Given that you nominated him for probation even though he did no wrong, and your posts in this thread, I would not sell to you at all if I was him.

12 minutes ago, Nic8612 said:

Still seems a bit uncouth to sell here, since you know the situation.  I'll gladly reimburse you for what you paid you what you paid for it on Ebay

I would say he isn’t obligated at all. Seems like he got a lucky break and is just trying to capitalize a bit. Your real beef should be with the eBay seller but if you can’t contact them, perhaps they’ve blocked you?

Edited by gunsmokin

8 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

It's his book and he could do what he wants.  Given that you nominated him for probation even though he did no wrong, and your posts in this thread, I would not sell to you at all if I was him.

I'm very much aware and I apologized to him via PM and in the nomination thread and asked for it to be closed.  I was just saying it seems a little wrong to try to profit off of the misfortune of another boardie.  But I'll just let it be.  

6 minutes ago, gunsmokin said:

I would say he isn’t obligated at all. Seems like he got a lucky break and is just trying to capitalize a bit. Your real beef should be with the eBay seller but if you can’t contact them, perhaps they’ve blocked you?

Never said he was, just said it SEEMS uncouth.  But maybe that's just me.  I would feel bad for trying to profit off of the situation. But again, I'm just going to drop it.  It's just paper and @rjpb has never done me wrong in the past and I'm sure he won't in the future.  

33 minutes ago, Nic8612 said:

lol Easy there tiger.  If he did nothing wrong he's under no obligation to sell it to you for what he paid for it.

15 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

lol Easy there tiger.  If he did nothing wrong he's under no obligation to sell it to you for what he paid for it.

Yea I know, I'm just being an uncouth baby lol. I already apologized to him and changed my post. I'm man enough to admit when I'm being less than manly haha