• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay Auction for MERINUK – THE MONSTERS Album Cover Artwork
1 1

1 post in this topic

Calling All Collectors!

I am running an eBay Auction for a pair of very special originals by lowbrow artist Darren Merinuk.

A description and link to the auction are below. Additional details on the listing!

Email me now at lawrenceshell @ comcast.net and let me know and I will add you to a special mailing list I have created to remind people the day before the auction ends on eBay.

===================================================

DARREN MERINUK – THE MONSTERS “YOUTH AGAINST NATURE” ALBUM COVER ARTWORK (2 pieces)

Here’s your chance to get a pair of originals from one of the truly great artists of the Modern era. These two (2) originals are an exceptional example of the work of DARREN MERINUK and are the front and back album cover artworks to THE MONSTERS – YOUTH AGAINST NATURE.

The pride of Canada, Darren “King” Merinuk is a longtime artist whose work has appeared worldwide on record album covers, magazines and comic books.  His first work appeared in fanzines in the 1980s. A huge fan of 50s/60s culture, Darren really digs drawing things in a vintage style.

These originals have been kept for years in the artist’s personal collection and that is whom I am selling them for.

* Darren will sign both originals and can inscribe them as well if the winner wishes,

The Monsters band was formed in 1986 in Bern, capital of Switzerland. Their sound was a fuzzed-out mix between 60’s garage punk, wild teenage trash rockabilly and primitive rock‘n‘roll. Over the years The Monsters recorded 7 albums, several singles and EP's and appeared on countless compilations. Youth Against Nature was released in 1995 on the Swiss label, Record Junkie.

Link to auction – has complete description and multiple scans of artwork.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/194160621577?hash=item2d34dff809:g:61kAAOSwiGpgrWuJ

Edited by Sheltone