• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clear Comic Bags

10 posts in this topic

I recently received a few books in these amazing looking crystal clear comic bags. I'm kinda OCD about having all my books look the same, and I must say, the way books look in these bags is amazing. No hazy appearance, just a crystal clear view through the bag. Would you fellas happen to know the bags I am referring to? I would like to order some and move my books into these.

Thanks!

12 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

There are more than a few crystal clear bags out there lol.

Which do you prefer or recommend?  I have some that are polyester, but don't prefer the thickness.  Are there any that are thinner, but with the same clarity?

37 minutes ago, Mr.Fantastic said:

Which do you prefer or recommend?  I have some that are polyester, but don't prefer the thickness.  Are there any that are thinner, but with the same clarity?

E Gerber mylar is one of the best. Polybags aren't great long-term.

Maxlites are the only bags I know of that have the longer flaps. Otherwise you would think they were mylar upon first glance. That's why I mention the length of the flap. You would not think they are poly bags based on the clarity.