• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Large quantity, variable values. Send them all in?

13 posts in this topic

I have about 81 pretty decent cards (looked them up on Ebay and Mavin) which were in sleeves since new.  Do I send them ALL in at once?  The online form wants info for each and every card it appears?  Oh boy.   Or should I send in small amounts at a time?   Never did this before...

Thanks for any help!

you can send them all in together but it depends on when you want them back... you can submit bulk and not see them until sometime in 2022 or you can pay up and get them back sooner. up to you to figure out how much you want to spend on the grading process. 

23 minutes ago, nickdrizzle said:

you can send them all in together but it depends on when you want them back... you can submit bulk and not see them until sometime in 2022 or you can pay up and get them back sooner. up to you to figure out how much you want to spend on the grading process. 

Do I have to state a value for each and every one? (fill out the shipping form thing 81 times?)   Thanks!

Personally, I would not send all of your cards at once just because of the risk. I mostly deal with comics, but during the Damndemic, I took some time to get some of my Pokemon cards graded. Consider sending 50 at a time for bulk rate.

On 5/29/2021 at 12:47 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Personally, I would not send all of your cards at once just because of the risk. I mostly deal with comics, but during the Damndemic, I took some time to get some of my Pokemon cards graded. Consider sending 50 at a time for bulk rate.

This is silly.  I've sent packages containing 1600 cards, with my average being about 400.

Send them all in at once.

Fill out the shipping form for each card.

Do your best guess for the cards.  Guess on the lower range so you can get into the cheaper service, as it's very very unlikely CGC will dispute the value of a card you submit. 

4 hours ago, poke_naynay said:

This is silly.  I've sent packages containing 1600 cards, with my average being about 400.

Send them all in at once.

Fill out the shipping form for each card.

Do your best guess for the cards.  Guess on the lower range so you can get into the cheaper service, as it's very very unlikely CGC will dispute the value of a card you submit. 

Silly? Uh yeah ok...

Since your snip at my personal recommendation comes into play, sending 1400 cards at once is silly in my opinion. 🤨

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

On 5/27/2021 at 7:13 PM, Dennis Respecki said:

I have about 81 pretty decent cards (looked them up on Ebay and Mavin) which were in sleeves since new.  Do I send them ALL in at once?  The online form wants info for each and every card it appears?  Oh boy.   Or should I send in small amounts at a time?   Never did this before...

Thanks for any help!

Also take into consideration grading in bulk is near a calendar year to get your cards back.