• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Venom Lethal Protector #1 (4 of 4 copies)
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys Im back thanks for the help so far!! FWIW Im planning to press all books i decide to submit.

Again seems like there's some heat building around this title, but any additional insight into gauging value of this book/timing the sale right would be much appreciated (or if you could point me the right direction in the forums for that topic :).  Anyone have any insight on upcoming demand for these?

IMG_6085.jpg

IMG_6086.jpg

IMG_6087.jpg

IMG_6088.jpg

IMG_6089.jpg

IMG_6090.jpg

IMG_6091.jpg

IMG_6092.jpg

IMG_6093.jpg

IMG_6094.jpg

5 hours ago, Galen130 said:

Please tell me you don't have 20 copies of this issue for us to grade.....:facepalm:

banana_man_laughing_meme1.jpg

I do if you are interested and REALLY bored...:)

6 hours ago, Da_Ski_Bum said:

out of curiosity, what blemishes are you guys seeing that make it a 9.6? vs say a 9.8 or a 9.4.  Noob and learnin stuff 

I cannot speak for the others here, but they may see what appears to be very minor cover wear or rubs - which I can't tell if it is that or not on the fc around Venom's middle claw. Most of the boardies here will grade conservatively as well fwiw. 

Nothing beats a comic in hand to pre-screen because some flaws are more apparent when actually handling/viewing a comic. Based upon the photos, I'll say that you have a shot at 9.8, 9.6 minimum. Good luck!

Edited by CHASEnBLUE