• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 keys! Hulk 181 (9.0), WWBN 32 (8.0), FF48 (7.0) - prices reduced
2 2

13 posts in this topic

Hello boardies, I've sold a couple of keys here over the last year and I've purchased many more (ok... a LOT more...) over the last 2 years since getting back into the hobby.  As additional reference, I've sold many books on both eBay (user: ttonyztt) & Mercari (user: TTonyZ).  

Rules:

• No PL/HOS members
  • Acceptable methods of payment:  PayPal, Check (preferred for books over $1k)
  • Not shipping internationally at the moment - Shipping in USA ONLY
  • Slab will be shipped via insured USPS Priority, typically shipped out within 48 hours of receipt of payment
  • NO RETURNS for CGC graded books, if there are any requests for additional pictures please let me know prior to claiming
  • 7 day return for raw books (returned in the same condition they were received in)
  • First  :takeit:  on this thread takes it ahead of PM discussions/agreements
  • Invoice will be sent within 48 hours of book being claimed
  • Payment of invoice expected within 7 days of receipt of invoice or payment request
Edited by TTony

WWBN 32 CGC 8.0 White Pages - $4.2k

I'm having trouble taking accurate pics to capture the correct color.  Colors on slabs are much deeper in person, a more accurate color representation can be found in the cell phone shadow.

PXL_20210529_003211701_3.jpeg

PXL_20210528_222723602_3.jpeg

Edited by TTony
Price reduction

Hulk 181 CGC 7.5 White Pages - SOLD

It took me a while to find this one... deep reds on cover, a thin and even black line down the spine, white pages.  Again, the colors on this book are much deeper in person, the most accurate color representation can be found in the cell phone shadow.  

PXL_20210529_003851098_4.jpeg

PXL_20210529_003858752_2.jpeg

Edited by TTony

Hulk 181 CGC 9.0 White Pages - $12.9k

A nice high grade copy... deep reds on cover, centered cover, white pages.  And once again... the colors on this book are much deeper in person, the most accurate color representation can be found in the cell phone shadow.  

PXL_20210529_003810007_2.jpeg

PXL_20210529_003816157_2.jpeg

Edited by TTony
Price reduction

1 hour ago, alexgross.com said:

no pics appear on the 181 9.0 or the wwbn book. you might try uploading again. 

Interesting, they show up on my screen and some people are able to view.  I uploaded some pictures as "cut & paste" into the text area and some pics via the uploader.  I just changed them to all via the uploader, this should fix it.

Edited by TTony