• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krazy Kat Strike

61 posts in this topic

..and I am not going to be posting very much anymore because I dont want another strike.

Good Luck board.

KK

893applaud-thumb.gif Now, if you could just change "very much anymore" to "at all anymore", that would've made my day. yay.gif

Of course, who are you kidding? You'll just come back as another shill ID because of your pathetic cravings for attention, since by all accounts no one in real life EVER wants to hang out with you unless they want something from you.

Harsh! 893whatthe.gif

And Krazy, I know that I said previously that I didn't want to get into all this with you, but I do want to offer you an olive branch, if you'll have it. You also have my condolences regarding your grandparents, if you'll have them. And if you think I crossed the line in the past and gave you unfair abuse, then I do apologize. I don't think I came down on you as hard as a number of other folks, but if you feel I did, well, that's ultimately not why I'm on these boards. I officially promise to do my best not to badger you, and, believe it or not, I wouldn't want you --or anyone else--to walk away from the boards because of a point of contention with another forumite. At the end of the day, that's not what I believe these boards should be about.

thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Of course, who are you kidding? You'll just come back as another shill ID because of your pathetic cravings for attention, since by all accounts no one in real life EVER wants to hang out with you unless they want something from you.

Harsh! 893whatthe.gif

I'm just synthesizing all the different stories I've been told. confused-smiley-013.gif I've never met Brad Savage in person so I can't confirm first hand if his BO is truly as bad as it's been made out to be or if he's as weird as everyone's telling me. But it's clear that NO ONE likes to be around him one more minute than they have to, and they just hold their noses and hang out with him solely to get access to his books.

Harsh! 893whatthe.gif

I'm just synthesizing all the different stories I've been told. confused-smiley-013.gif I've never met Brad Savage in person so I can't confirm first hand if his BO is truly as bad as it's been made out to be or if he's as weird as everyone's telling me. But it's clear that NO ONE likes to be around him one more minute than they have to, and they just hold their noses and hang out with him solely to get access to his books.

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

Harsh! 893whatthe.gif

Ive never considered Brads personal grooming an issue... but how can you tell at a comic s convention WHERE the stench is coming from? Its all around sometimes!

Ive never considered Brads personal grooming an issue... but how can you tell at a comic s convention WHERE the stench is coming from? Its all around sometimes!

The fact that lots of different sources kept highlighting it, in a hobby where good personal hygiene is not exactly commonplace, is what made me realize that Savage's must be really really bad. 893whatthe.gif

...some guy at the Baltimore Con kept following me from dealer to dealer and his stench was so bad I had to leave every time,....I think the serious fan-boys refrain from washing a good two weeks before a major con,..... they use the stench as a combat technique to keep everyone else away from the long boxes until they go through them,...

...some guy at the Baltimore Con kept following me from dealer to dealer and his stench was so bad I had to leave every time,....I think the serious fan-boys refrain from washing a good two weeks before a major con,..... they use the stench as a combat technique to keep everyone else away from the long boxes until they go through them,...

Remind me to bring some facemasks with me to SD next year. wink.gif

why, do you plan on sitting next to Greggy at the forum dinner?

why, do you plan on sitting next to Greggy at the forum dinner?

grin.gif

I think my stepdad owns a biohazard suit.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Strike for inappropriate offensive references.

What *I* want to know are the "appropriate offensive references". Could do much armed with such knowledge!

john

Curmudgeon

What *I* want to know are the "appropriate offensive references". Could do much armed with such knowledge!

john

Curmudgeon

supercillious

Supercalifragilisticespialidocious

john

Curmudgeon

supercillious

Supercalifragilisticespialidocious

893blahblah.gif