• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Six weeks and counting
1 1

27 posts in this topic

On 6/11/2021 at 9:33 PM, ickwinzs said:

today my order that arrived on the 26 was received. so I was wondering since it took 6 weeks for the first one(42 days) do I only count 30 days for this period as it was 30 working days?

Based on what they keep saying correct. You would start counting from the day the post office stated it was delivered not the day they open it. So if it was 42 business days since they received it then you would count another 12 business days I mean 32 business days. If you fast tracked it. Sorry using voice to text on this one LOL. What pisses me off is that the fast track numbers keep increasing exponentially. First it was 29 days, then 30 Something, then 40 than 50 and we are already up to 74. It was 66 last week I think. It’s very irritating as a person sending in the items. Before the difference between fast track and regular was easily a month of time now it is just a few days so what is the point.

and if its is getting pressed you have to add that in too. so from what I understand is my fast track moderns that  were delivered on 4/23 and received on 6/4 will take a total of 141 business days to complete pressing and grading(67 for pressing and 74 grading) so they should be ready to ship back to me on nov 5 give or take. Thats about 28 weeks. If I am incorrect please feel free to correct me.

On 6/13/2021 at 3:05 PM, JDubeCT said:

Based on what they keep saying correct. You would start counting from the day the post office stated it was delivered not the day they open it. So if it was 42 business days since they received it then you would count another 12 business days I mean 32 business days. If you fast tracked it. Sorry using voice to text on this one LOL. What pisses me off is that the fast track numbers keep increasing exponentially. First it was 29 days, then 30 Something, then 40 than 50 and we are already up to 74. It was 66 last week I think. It’s very irritating as a person sending in the items. Before the difference between fast track and regular was easily a month of time now it is just a few days so what is the point.

Spending all that extra money on fast-track like I am doing, only to be told the TAT has increased a ton....sucks. 

Last I knew you were right. But it may have changed since they revised the listing times

On 6/11/2021 at 9:33 PM, ickwinzs said:
On 6/15/2021 at 3:51 PM, ickwinzs said:

and if its is getting pressed you have to add that in too. so from what I understand is my fast track moderns that  were delivered on 4/23 and received on 6/4 will take a total of 141 business days to complete pressing and grading(67 for pressing and 74 grading) so they should be ready to ship back to me on nov 5 give or take. Thats about 28 weeks. If I am incorrect please feel free to correct me.