• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teenage mutant ninja turtles 4th printing
2 2

13 posts in this topic

Have you been able to find the print run on the 1-3rd prints? Or the 5th print? If you find a few of those it might lead you to where you want to go

good luck

4 minutes ago, revat said:

Have you been able to find the print run on the 1-3rd prints? Or the 5th print? If you find a few of those it might lead you to where you want to go

good luck

Also, it’s 60000, probably

theres a book out there called “turtlemania”  if you can find it and you trust in the “official” records sourcing of that book, then you’re good to go

Edited by revat

4 hours ago, revat said:

Also, it’s 60000, probably

theres a book out there called “turtlemania”  if you can find it and you trust in the “official” records sourcing of that book, then you’re good to go

14000 thanks 

7 minutes ago, Bo1983 said:

14000 thanks 

for sure not the number I got, but if you’re good I’m good.

cheers!

1 minute ago, revat said:

for sure not the number I got, but if you’re good I’m good.

cheers!

60000 total 1-4 inside the fourth print there is a  keven Eastman convo and he goes over each print run!! I just got it in the mail today! 1 had 3000 2 had 6000 3 had 35000 and 4th had 14000!

10 minutes ago, Bo1983 said:

60000 total 1-4 inside the fourth print there is a  keven Eastman convo and he goes over each print run!! I just got it in the mail today! 1 had 3000 2 had 6000 3 had 35000 and 4th had 14000!

In your position, I would choose to believe what Eastman said in your book. But also it’s not really of consequence to me.

but it is also published in the Turtlemania (not a Mirage book) that it’s 60,000, which also claims Laird and Eastman as direct sources, which sounds like a clerical error or misquote, but is published nevertheless.  

08A2AB57-3AD8-4EEE-9AEE-5A2BF92DA950.jpeg

7 hours ago, revat said:

In your position, I would choose to believe what Eastman said in your book. But also it’s not really of consequence to me.

but it is also published in the Turtlemania (not a Mirage book) that it’s 60,000, which also claims Laird and Eastman as direct sources, which sounds like a clerical error or misquote, but is published nevertheless.  

08A2AB57-3AD8-4EEE-9AEE-5A2BF92DA950.jpeg

I read it wrong inside the comic thanks for the info!