• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM my Avengers 8 1964
3 3

12 posts in this topic

It looks pretty clean overall from these photos. Id like more close ups to try and see more creases or nics. But with this Id agree with the above being in the 7 range. A C&P could help but my blind eyes dont see much in these photos besides like the spine roll.

Just now, Scoobydiesel said:

It looks pretty clean overall from these photos. Id like more close ups to try and see more creases or nics. But with this Id agree with the above being in the 7 range. A C&P could help but my blind eyes dont see much in these photos besides like the spine roll.

Would a press and clean help with grade?

2 minutes ago, Bo1983 said:

Would a press and clean help with grade?

I cant really see much in the way of creases and stuff but the cleaning may help. Again I apologize but I have a hard time seeing anything in these photos. I do think the minor spine roll could be pressed out and possibly help the grade as well. Either way I think its a book worth grading personally.

Just now, Bo1983 said:

Do U thank kang will be next big Villain in the MCU?

It's a race between Kang and Mephisto lol 

I think Thanos will be back in a big way when the FF hits the screens...In the meantime, I'm gonna put my money on anything cosmic..I'm thinking Magus in  Adam Warlock's uni