• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC On-Site Grading at Cons
2 2

6 posts in this topic

I’ve used the search and haven’t found a whole lot on this topic that isn’t ten years old. I’m attending the Torpedo Con in LA next month and I’m def getting some autos and want them slabbed. Is there anywhere I can get info on this process before I arrive?

also are the books graded on-site and ready to go home with me?

thanks 

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately, CGC will not be attending this show.  You may submit through a facilitator, however, and the facilitator can submit them to us on your behalf.  Facilitators are authorized CGC dealers who can provide witnesses for our Signature Series program, receive and submit orders at shows when CGC is not in attendance. 

CGC Authorized Facilitator List | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately, CGC will not be attending this show.  You may submit through a facilitator, however, and the facilitator can submit them to us on your behalf.  Facilitators are authorized CGC dealers who can provide witnesses for our Signature Series program, receive and submit orders at shows when CGC is not in attendance. 

CGC Authorized Facilitator List | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Thank you!

That is disappointing. I’m pretty sure they mentioned that you guys would be there. I’ll have to look into this further. Thanks Jennifer 

1 hour ago, Libala Timmy said:

When it says "CGC will be there" it doesn't mean on-site grading. It means you can submit books and get books SS'd. For example, see Torpedo's response below

So their response of…

“Hey Tony!

Both CGC and CBCS will be in attendance either directly or through a facilitator."

Is a little different than this answer…

AD0CB190-2AF7-469B-964F-0B67E0C64BC2.jpeg