• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thor #126 - what do you think?
3 3

11 posts in this topic

I bought this off eBay thinking it was around a 7-8 The first two pictures are the listing and the next 4 are "upon further inspection".

The last photo has me most concerned (small tear)

Please let me know what you think. Still a 7.0?

Thanks!

e.jpg

f.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

On 3/18/2021 at 6:47 PM, Randall Ries said:

I guess I need it spelled out for me. They are two different books.

OK, now that we have the obligatory condescending post out of the way - no, they are the same book.

I guarantee that. I took a photo of it facing straight forward and none of the defects are visible. They both have the same wrap and cut.

You can see the small tear in the original listing if you look closely.

52 minutes ago, Dan Connoy said:

OK, now that we have the obligatory condescending post out of the way - no, they are the same book.

I guarantee that. I took a photo of it facing straight forward and none of the defects are visible. They both have the same wrap and cut.

You can see the small tear in the original listing if you look closely.

Sorry if I came off that way. If I said that, I must have meant it. I can't tell now. Is there a link to the first post?

Interior shots of both covers is key to gauging the grade.  Any interior tanning even light will be considered a deficit.  Looking at the photos alone that you present my best guess is a 6.5 to 7.0.  my 2 cents :preach: