• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

INELIGIBLE TYPE/RESEARCH MODE

4 posts in this topic

I just noticed that my order says scheduled for grading which is a win in itself after sitting for 6 months lol. But I noticed some of my magic the gathering cards that were put in the system show INELIGIBLE TYPE/RESEARCH MODE and says Pokemon and Japanese.  After further review I noticed it’s just the commander legend cards I sent in. I know for a fact that everything was worded correctly and I even verify the correct terminology on other sites just to make sure before I even submit them. I’m curious if anyone else has come across this before. Either way it’s exciting finally seeing something change on my status. Hope everyone else is getting some movement on your cards as well. 

6 hours ago, Wayne1818 said:

I just noticed that my order says scheduled for grading which is a win in itself after sitting for 6 months lol. But I noticed some of my magic the gathering cards that were put in the system show INELIGIBLE TYPE/RESEARCH MODE and says Pokemon and Japanese.  After further review I noticed it’s just the commander legend cards I sent in. I know for a fact that everything was worded correctly and I even verify the correct terminology on other sites just to make sure before I even submit them. I’m curious if anyone else has come across this before. Either way it’s exciting finally seeing something change on my status. Hope everyone else is getting some movement on your cards as well. 

I have similar going on.  My English pokemon ditto card says japanese, even though when I entered the card for submission, I copied the CGC  details from an already graded card on eBay.

Customer service told me May 1st that my card couldn't be verified as authentic.

On a side note, my cards went to grading/quality control in April and are still in that status.  I contacted customer service again last week, and was told my cards were finalized and imaged for a while but hadn't been shipped, and since finalized/imaged/shipped is a single status, it wouldn't hurt that until they were shipped.

1 hour ago, Holku said:

I have similar going on.  My English pokemon ditto card says japanese, even though when I entered the card for submission, I copied the CGC  details from an already graded card on eBay.

Customer service told me May 1st that my card couldn't be verified as authentic.

On a side note, my cards went to grading/quality control in April and are still in that status.  I contacted customer service again last week, and was told my cards were finalized and imaged for a while but hadn't been shipped, and since finalized/imaged/shipped is a single status, it wouldn't hurt that until they were shipped.

Thanks for your reply mate. Hopefully your cards ship very soon to you!