• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody know this guy...

36 posts in this topic

I wasn't the one who pointed out the spelling, it was povertyrow. Do you have trouble reading as well?

yeah I am having trouble reading your posts because they exemplify how azzinine a human being can be...

As far as pov goes....he mis-spells (actually mis-types) more than anyone on these boards...but you know what...it doesn't matter...I know what he is saying (unless it is something that is totally in left field) and I could give a flying fart...

I don't care if pov points out a misplaced letter here or there...he's a-1 in my book and he only does so in jest...

he mis-spells (actually mis-types) more than anyone on these boards

Oh gawd and I thought I had covered it so well with those split-second edits.

(unless it is something that is totally in left field)

I take offense. My starnger musings are totally OUT OF left field! (actually about three parking meters back and two alleys to the right of the Green Monster when I was in Boston - here in SF it means three boats back and two buoys to the right!)

What ques...oh yeah...I forgot about that..

Apparently Mr. Harper is not well known in these parts otherwise I would have heard by now...

Glad to here you got the book....I think you'll love it...8.5 golden age....what's not to love... wink.gif

Araich: I rest my case....

DAG DAG DAG DAG NABBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mushroom (sauteed with butter on semi-high heat with vigorous stirring and a quick finish with rice wine vinegar to cut yet still retain the richness of the butter - man oh man!) - errr - Do you mean a minus one in your book or A1??????????????

I feel like a freaking Duncan Yo-Yo!