• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM my Dark knight triumphant I guess first print?
1 1

9 posts in this topic

It is pretty subtle, but I happen to have a 1st and 2nd print of this issue and I took these pics to try and show the difference.

First is the covers side by side.  I noticed that the 1st seemed to have darker reddish hues, but that could just be a manufacturing thing and not representative.  On the interior, the 1st print "greys" between interior cover and first page match more closely than in the 2nd print.  Sorry if the lighting isn't great.  Based on this, seems like you could have a 1st?  

IMG_0536.JPG

IMG_0541.JPG

IMG_0542.JPG

4 minutes ago, Axelrod said:

It is pretty subtle, but I happen to have a 1st and 2nd print of this issue and I took these pics to try and show the difference.

First is the covers side by side.  I noticed that the 1st seemed to have darker reddish hues, but that could just be a manufacturing thing and not representative.  On the interior, the 1st print "greys" between interior cover and first page match more closely than in the 2nd print.  Sorry if the lighting isn't great.  Based on this, seems like you could have a 1st?  

IMG_0536.JPG

IMG_0541.JPG

IMG_0542.JPG

Nice books!

Tough to be certain from the pictures but as mentioned above,  If the inside front cover and 1st page match, then it's a 1st print.  If the inside front cover is darker, then it's a 2nd.  Should be easy to tell the difference. Good luck.