• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does this look like an 8.5-9.0?

80 posts in this topic

Boy do you post fast and furious!!! Batman #200 is on my want list and I looked at the book and laughed. No way an 8.5. You being the seller made me laugh even harder. I didn't even look at your other auctions. Whether they are graded correctly or not is inconsequential to me. grin.gif (posted the gay little icon for ya!!)

Does THIS look like an 8.0...

The back cover of the Surfer has some supa"stuff" on it, but structurally maybe an 8.0: when it comes to heavy scffing though I don't think it would stay at an 8.0...should have erased them scuffs before listng wink.gif

My feeling Rick: Batman 200 may be "structurally" solid, warranting the 8.5-9.0 range, but the if the scuffing on the back cover is truly there and not just a scanner enhancement/flaw, I'd be hard pressed to agree. Also the date stamp takes it down personally for me, and the fact that it's a DC Comic and a Batman... and Oh Heck!...my anti-DC bias is showing again! tongue.gif

Surfer 2 - VF-

2 tears at bottom, ink stain on cover and "dirt" on cover.

I the jury find you "GUILTY" (but only 'cause you said it might be a 9.0?) Come on araich, you know better. Hmmmm?

Astonishing Tales - Well graded "INNOCENT"

FF 14 - Will they notice the trimming?

Well, yeah. You mentioned it in your auction. (shaking his head in disbelief)

Oh, you meant to do that? Sorry. blush.gif