• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does this look like an 8.5-9.0?

80 posts in this topic

Do you really need the last word in every argument???

As a matter of fact I do....when it involves me personally I do not and will not let it slide...puny boy....

I'm sure you will post a reply to this, and you can be sure I will not answer.

Good....

Uh, araich, I know that Darth already mentioned it, but are you a little nervous about maybe putting an eraser to that Batman 200? I don't know how a lot of the forum members feel about it, but a WHITE erasor (not pink) could get rid of a lot of that gunk without damaging the book If done properly. I am thinking you should consider it. If not, I would be curious as to why? That book looks like a perfect candidate for this type of touch-up.

Unless of course there is something wrong with (ERACING). Maybe it's a bad thing like punishment bidding, shill bidding or over-grading a comic on e-bay.

Tom, if there is something inherently wrong with putting an erasor to a comic to make it a better grade and then selling it on e-bay, PLEASE let us know now BEFORE we do it. I know that araich, Darth and myself DO NOT want to do anything BAAAAD to upset you.

Gee Tom, your making me paranoid, stop it already. grin.gif

Wow...check out the PM he just sent me...

Wow!! You really are a pathetic loser. I gave you a number of chances to end that post in a civilized manner, but you dropped the ball, much like when you drop your pants in front of small children. I decided not to reply to your post on the board, since I think most of the posters have had enough of your inane drivel. I have decided to be your watchdog. Every item you put on Ebay will be scrutinized. I will make you the best grader on the planet!!!! If you screw up once, just once, you can be assured that I will post a link on the board. At first I though you were slow, or "special", from the types of posts you make, no spelling or grammar skills to speak of, an occupation fit for monkeys..... A fat slow dumb turd. But my pity for you has waned. Be very careful, hone those grading abilities, don't give me another opportunity to make you look like a fool...... I can't wait!!!!!!

Hey, Major's right.

Tom's making friends all over the place. Uh, that couldn't qualify as another strike could it? I kinda felt bad for the first one Tom got cuz he got dumped on pretty badly by some forum members (over his punishment bidding thing) but wouldn't feel bad if he got another one for this. Seems a bit too hot-headed. I always thought your not supposed to use bad lanquage or threaten someone when you PM them.

Is that true?

Or is it just me? confused.gif

LET THE TREAD DIE.

FOR THE LOVE OF COD, LET THE TREAD DIE! This tread has treaded its last tread. It would be a treadful shame to tread this tread out any longer. Let the tread die, please. In the name of all that is merciful, let the tread die. Pleats, let the tread dye.

Enough already. I will be sending PM's to person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point if he wishes to continue. I'm sure he will post them all for your enjoyment. Just trying to spare the rest of the board...... Thanks for pointing out the spelling errors, you have proved to be far superior than I could ever imagined.....

Relisted.... Batman #200...could use some wonderbread...

Most fine thing! I wish I could have contributed to the grade estimates but I kept going back and forth by well over a grade and finally just said "leave it to the betters".

Well, well, lookee at the thread I missed out on up until now. First I read your confrontational posts directed to SuperPimp, and now I've read your confrontational posts directed to Araich.

I see a pattern to your posting, that leaves a most bitter taste in my mouth. Tommy the "back-biter" boy, do you want to know how others perceive you? You come off as a confrontational, anti-social, and an insulting butthole.

Are you a glutton for punishment? Because you seem to be begging for people to throw insults back at you. Or is that called "baiting"?

Yea. I have 3 people on this board I have an axe to grind with. I'm sure you can guess who two of them are (or maybe you can't, not sure how smart or dumb you are).

Make that 4.

If you want honest grading.......here's one. You're a 10.0 jerk with turd colored pages.

Now......do you think you can outpost me with your insipid insults and weak, limp wristed threats? That's what I do........THAT'S ALL I DO. (they didn't used to be insipid, weak, and limp wristed until Arch pounded on me a bit.....but I've learned to work with it).

But, enough of that.......let's get it on, fatboy.

Gentlemen...gentlemen...as a man of PEACE and tranquility, I beg you....Easter is coming! Don't over-train on each other, we have a site to rid of a Coinee infestation. We need to be at full strength (hit em' hard...go home early). We need to wrap up the extermination before "you know who" returns to the computer from the family festivities! laugh.gif

I don't think I was confrontational at all with Supapimp. If you were the one who got caught shill bidding on your own auctions, what do you think would be posted about you? I have a feeling you would have been vilified, since from reading most of these posts over the past year, people think you are a fool (and I think that goes double for bug). I had a strong feeling that if anyone would jump into my fight with the person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point, it would be both of you. I'm glad you think I care how others perceive me. In the real world I do care, here in the faceless world of the internet, I don't, and I think it's funny that you do. You should get out of mom's basement a little more...... but whatever makes you feel better...

Ok Tom Urlame.......you've done the whole "mom's basement" insult to death on these forums. I realize that's probably all that you've got, but you really do need to come up with some new material. Think back to your childhood......and all of the harsh things that the non-retarded kids used to say to you. Use all of those cruel (but true) things that others have called you all of your life and really let us have it. I know it's hard to tear yourself away from burning ants with a magnifying glass and drooling on yourself, but I believe you can do it for extremely short periods. Help yourself Obi Wan Kiwussy.......you're your only hope.