• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor Doom vs Kang the Conqueror
2 2

45 posts in this topic

I don't know if a retconned first appearance counts as the real first appearance.   Just because Cable is revealed to be the future Nathaniel Summers, NM 87 is still considered the first appearance of Cable while X-Men is considered the lesser of the two books despite being published first. 

I do not have either Avengers 8 or FF 19 anymore. 

19 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

Doom kicked the Beyonder's ! 

My Bitcoin is on him! 

You just better watch yourself!

56 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

If I was going to buy one of them back, I would rather have Avengers 8 since that is the first appearance of Kang.

Just based on he actual book I perfer FF 19 as the story art and cover are better.  The SA has a glut of gorilla and superhero battle covers but not that many Egyptian covers.

12 minutes ago, kav said:

Just based on he actual book I perfer FF 19 as the story art and cover are better.  The SA has a glut of gorilla and superhero battle covers but not that many Egyptian covers.

I may start reading FF... I think I read the SS issues starting with FF48 and that was about it. 

28 minutes ago, kav said:

U must be a fan of Apocalypse?