• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED 7/22 🥶🍹 Uncle Bounty's Summer Chiller - GA/SA/BA Mixology Style 🍹🥶 6/24 NEW FUNNY BOOKS! Re-Cap Added Page 1
16 16

352 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Uncle Bounty, is this thread going to be mostly or all comics?  I guess what I'm really asking is- will there be magazines?  Or are you saving those for October (the month, not the board member)?

Asking for a friend...  :blush:

You'll probably need to sit on Unca' Bounty's lap, before you ask that question....,

46 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Uncle Bounty, is this thread going to be mostly or all comics?  I guess what I'm really asking is- will there be magazines?  Or are you saving those for October (the month, not the board member)?

Asking for a friend...  :blush:

😂 

To start it will be slabs, comics and mags. Mixed era. Then I’ll get into some raw mags (thumbsu

55 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

Web of Mystery #6 (1951)

CGC 7.5 C/Off-White (Edgar Church's copy was a 8.5 :gossip:)

• Has quite a few improvable defects that could make this a 8.5/9.0 in my opinion

Asking: $750

Really cool Lady in White cover by Lou Cameron :x

70 Years Old! :preach:

IMG_1325.jpg.d0a741ac8b3cc1199bf4f4cdea1e2c4f.jpg

Several years ago, I gave one of my best friends the Church copy of this book.  One of the best covers of the period, IMO.