• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where are you selling now (that ebay isn't as good)?
4 4

72 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, amatta said:

how do you guys find specific books on Instagram? or you just have to search through dealers?

You can perform a search but what you'll find is that the community is quite active and you'll eventually start to recognize the big sellers just like here on the boards.

2 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

You can perform a search but what you'll find is that the community is quite active and you'll eventually start to recognize the big sellers just like here on the boards.

thanks, FB.

if anyone has any suggestions for such a list, it seems like a nice resource to share (who are your favorites as well as "watch out for...")

3 minutes ago, amatta said:

thanks, FB.

if anyone has any suggestions for such a list, it seems like a nice resource to share (who are your favorites as well as "watch out for...")

I won't list all the dealers as there are so many...but the usual suspects apply....

These are the more active sellers off the top of my head...

elite_comics11

newforcecomics

instagrailz

A1comics

superworld_comics

themanbehindtheredhood

nerdygirl

shortboxed

diamondcomicclub

19 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Increasing fees,  unable to give buyers feedback, forcing managed payments

The fees are actually a little less since they've instituted managed payments. The buyer feedback thing happened so long ago I forgot about it- and I never had to use it anyway. 

1 hour ago, 1Cool said:

So do you post up the same books on Instagram as you have up on E-Bay?  It is tough enough to keep track of the books on E-Bay let along keep stuff separate or mark stuff sold if they sell on Instagram.  My vision of Instagram is biased by my experience on Facebook where everyone wants to trade or get a screaming deal.

my instagram posts are more - this is what's up on eBay currently, or I will be selling this at this coming show etc

I've only sold one book on Instagram.

56 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

I won't list all the dealers as there are so many...but the usual suspects apply....

These are the more active sellers off the top of my head...

elite_comics11

newforcecomics

instagrailz

A1comics

superworld_comics

themanbehindtheredhood

nerdygirl

shortboxed

diamondcomicclub

jsilverjanetcomics

FTFY

17 minutes ago, Old Fashion PB and J said:
20 hours ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

OnlyFans. 

You not even dropping a link? Gotta get that Cash, better advertise it.

@greggyhas been selling his bathwater

Maybe @Buzzettacan sell his gently worn shoes there as well?

20 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Increasing fees,  unable to give buyers feedback, forcing managed payments

You can still give buyers feedback - just not NEGATIVE feedback...which sucks...sometimes...

Facebook - Star Wars, Transformers, GI Joe, Lego

Rebelscum - Star Wars - dead zone lately though

TFW2005 - Transformers 

Hisstank - GI Joe 

I am currently in hold mode for comics but will sell those through CLink or CConnect when the time comes. 

16 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Facebook - Star Wars, Transformers, GI Joe, Lego

Rebelscum - Star Wars - dead zone lately though

TFW2005 - Transformers 

Hisstank - GI Joe 

I am currently in hold mode for comics but will sell those through CLink or CConnect when the time comes. 

So you are currently doing a lot with toys I assume? Smart movie, vintage market has been wild.

20 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Selling right here on the boards. Great bunch of folks. No fees, no hassle. 

Agreed....been at it since July last year myself.  Great experiences, and fun, dealing with fellow boardies.  Just recently, I decided to send a small batch of Moderns from my collection to Mycomicshop as a test run to see how they operate.  I use their want list and pull books from my collection to send to them.  We'll see how their grading is compared to mine.  I'm not interested in consigning my CGC slabs to them though...I'll keep those in my sales thread.  I sell no where else!!!  The boards have been great for moving a bunch of collection out of inventory to make room for graded SA/BA/CA in the future!!! (thumbsu(worship)