• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Innovative packing
2 2

31 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Ceito said:

That's interesting, hm  It would probably keep it sturdy in a corrugated package 

It did, they were solid and a heck of a lot better than when someone mailed me a book in a cereal box..I've only seen them for $5.00 at Five Below, but I might look if I ever get to a $1 store. 

It did, they were solid and a heck of a lot better than when someone mailed me a book in a cereal box..I've only seen them for $5.00 at Five Below, but I might look if I ever get to a $1 store. 

???

A cereal BOX???

2 hours ago, Ceito said:

???

A cereal BOX???

Hmmm.I must have gotten books from the same seller!!!

44 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

An empty cereal box, they put the label right on the box. This was eBay a number of years ago. I'm pretty sure it was cheerios, but I lost the picture. It was pretty flimsy, might have been safer if they left the cereal in for packing.

I got a book in a KaBooms box from England. :facepalm:

That was a good 15 years or so ago.

1 hour ago, Timeless icons said:

I wouldn't say this was something revolutionary, but this is a pic from some years back. I've been shipping this way ever since for every sale and they all ship out the same. 

20140809_135641351_iOS.jpg

How does that work with no box?

1 hour ago, Timeless icons said:

I wouldn't say this was something revolutionary, but this is a pic from some years back. I've been shipping this way ever since for every sale and they all ship out the same. 

20140809_135641351_iOS.jpg

That is awesome, purple bubble wrap and a bow! I've used purple bubble wrap for years, but never considered a bow. Do you have special boxes to use?

6 hours ago, Namtak said:

I know its a storage bard talk but gotta ask.whats the book ?hm

A Katy Keene

A friend sent me a link to the book on some new site where they are charging sellers 1%. I was a little leery to try it, but the book was very reasonable, came quickly and the packing was a conversation piece;)