• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Issues submitting for In House signing
1 1

19 posts in this topic

I keep getting an "internal server error" every time I click the online form to begin submitting. I'm trying to send in for the Mark Bagley signing. I've tried on different computers and it seems to be a CGC website issue? Anyone have any info on this?

Thank you for the quick response. I tried again, but I'm still experiencing issues with submitting.

4 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

A system upgrade was going on yesterday, the 13th, which did affect some systems.  It should be up and running now, however.

System Upgrade May Affect CCG's Online Services on Sunday, June 13 | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Thanks!

Edited by rhudman

29 minutes ago, Strike W said:

its working now for me, thank you!

are you sure about that, I got all the way to the end of a submission and got a "One or more of your submissions cannot be processed as entered. Please check the order information, and try again" yet there is nothing indicating any errors 

Just now, StillOnly25Cents said:

are you sure about that, I got all the way to the end of a submission and got a "One or more of your submissions cannot be processed as entered. Please check the order information, and try again" yet there is nothing indicating any errors 

oh yikes, i am still filling stuff in which was farther than i could get before, lol. now i'm afraid to press the button haha

14 minutes ago, BRUCEK7181975 said:

this is crazy still can t submit

same, and all the while they announced a new signing today

why are they announcing new signings and not just disabling the submission forms until the issues can be fixed?  

is it still working for select people and how do I know if it's not working because I entered something wrong or not?

nice to know I am not the only one.  I've been experiencing these issues since yesterday.  It is slow to load then seemingly timing out with null errors or unable to fetch shopping cart notices.  And when I can access the page.  the drop down menus for title and issue date don't seem to be working.  

• Administrator

We are working on the problem now and hope to have the servers up and running ASAP.  I'll have to check with management to see if we can possibly extend the cut off date for any of the private signings.  

Thank you,

Having issues here as well.  Ive been trying to submit all day today and for the last 12 hours I've been unable to due to internal error messages, or sometimes I get a message that the system can't retrieve my cart, even though there's nothing in my cart.